- About Us
- Our Subjects
- Our Programs
- Our Tutors
- Test / Exam and Assessments
- Join our Team
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
Since 2001, we have earned ourselves a reputation of being the most highly referred tutoring services in Toronto.
Move the needle on academic achievement and help improve student motivation, commitment and engagement in learning.
Starts from:$45for an hour
Rates for group sessions, business and overseas assignments are not reflected above. For info regarding the same please contact us at email@example.com
Did you know that tutoring services are eligible for tax deduction? Additionally, many insurance plans partly cover the cost of tutoring. Please contact your insurance company for more information about reimbursement.
Custom tutors for custom goals
We work with a diverse range of talented tutors and their background is just as unique as they are. Our prices, therefore, range depending on the respective experience, specialization and/or certification of the tutor.
It’s obvious when tutoring is working, our parents often comment on how their child’s demeanor changes as they become more confident and engaged in the subject. On a more objective level, many parents get positive feedback from their child’s teacher about improved performance in class and on tests. As long as realistic and sustainable goals have been established, small, incremental improvements can accumulate over time to create significant jumps in skill level and academic performance.
Following are the typical improvements consistently reported by our families:
- Improvement in grades, from C’s and D’s → A’s and B’s
- Being confident and trying questions they wouldn’t ordinarily try
- Building grit and knowing struggling is part of success
- More attentive and engaged in class, raising hand more often
- More efficient with test taking strategies
- Improved attention to detail
- Being able to apply to program of their choice for post secondary
- Better attitude towards school
- Asking more application questions
- Showing work in Math
- Reading the math problem (working carefully)
- Re-checking work to find mistakes